Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It just doesn't slow down

so I've determined and I seem to be trying to give it all to God and roll with the punches. Today has been a knock down kind of day but I have continued to get up and go for the next round. God's given me the ability to punch back today. Thanks God!

So here is my Gratitude to God for what I was able to accomplish today.

Thanks that I was able to get up and take care of my body, see, walk, talk, and pray.

Thanks that my car had gas that I could go take care of some business I had to.
Thanks that I could pay my water bill and still have a tiny bit of money left.
That tiny bit of money allowed me to buy the few things I needed from the store.

Thanks to Aldi that they had dog food, and quite reasonable I considered and that my dogs ate it without getting sick, yet....still waiting for it to process through the whole intestinal system.

Thanks that one of the ministers at church was in his office so that when I called to ask a simple question he heard concern in my voice and asked if he could pray with me right then and there over the phone.

I was able to feel remorse for the way I continually fight with Brian. Remorse doesn't help on his end, I know it. But I know that feeling remorse and trying to do better is part of the Christian I need to become.

Also that I was able to make some progress on student loan issues.

Thanks God that you can work in big ways with just small prayers.

No comments: