Sunday, September 14, 2008

Not so good with updating 2 blogs

This is like the step-child. It gets so much less attention. I know this is the one I should be focusing on, the one that can help me find some inner peace and tranquility. So tonight I've decided to come and post.

Things I'm thankful for from this weekend

The rain stopped.

I got 6 scrapbook pages finished in my Christmas journal

I paid bills. Yes I'm thankful to have had the money to do that!

I got my first paycheck from the college.

The humidity is so much better.

That I went to have a good time with my girlfriend.
It was her birthday and we spent time together scrapbooking.

That she compilmented me on the fact that it looks like I'm losing weight.

I have great internet friends.

I made a good dinner of chicken parmesean.

I got all my laundry finished.

Doug came home! (How ever could I forget that. I love seeing that boy when he comes home!)

He got his eyes examined and new lenses for $50.00

Well I know there is more. I'm just really, really tired. Way past my bedtime.
What were you grateful today?

No comments: