Saturday, April 19, 2008

Life hasn't slowed down

and I let this be part of what I cut out. It should be one of the top priorities of my online time because it is also a place where I can sit, reflect, and thank God for the wonderful things he does for me each day.

I'm going to try to be better. Not promising but going to try to reorganize things to make this a priority.

So for a few things I'm happy for from the last week.

The bomb threat at NIU was just a hoax, nothing was found.

Doug got home safe for the weekend.

Don has been much happier lately.

Don and I got to spend time together a few times this week for walks and other things.

Last night's dinner of garlic fish and vegetables was DELICIOUS and filling.

The weather has been really beautiful and springlike.

The daffodills are blooming and they are beautiful.

The grass is green.

Don still has a job.

I've walked for 100 minutes this week.

I lost a slight amount of weight at weigh-in last Monday.

My dad invited us to pick some concerts at Ravinia and we got Beach Boy tickets. Unfortunately the James Taylor tickets were sold out.

Milk chocolate is good, dark chocolate is even better.

We are finding ways to cut out extra expenses from our budget. We found how to cut $40 each month and are working on more.

My car should be paid off in September!

Don and I were talking about vehicle emmissions tesing on Wednesday and got the form on Friday. Yikes, weird, and deja vu, but the car passed with flying colors and we got it done on the first day we got the paper and before the local emmissions testing center closed on May 1st.

Ok so I bet there is so much more, but I'm tapped out right now.
Thanks for hanging in there with me.

No comments: