Saturday, January 5, 2008

Day late and a $1.00 short

I guess that will be the theme of today. I didn't read my Simple Abundance entry and forgot to journal my gratitude. I figure it is still early enough that I can still remember what was good about yesterday.

* The house was quite until after 1:00 pm.

* So glad there is so much information online because I was able to look up a bunch of reviews of cruise ships.

* Brian cleaned and straightened up his room until about 15 minutes before he left to see a movie.

* Brian was polite when he called me back even apologizing saying I'm sorry I missed your call and then thanked me for being the pick up person. Said thanks in front of his friend who then in turn also said thank you. Major for 15 year old high school boys!

* I found a new scrapbook store and the owner was very outgoing, and talked to me while shopping and was even kind enough to give me two pieces of thick chipboard for my new 365 work in progress album.

* I went and spent the evening with my girlfriend Marybeth who is recovering from surgery and she told me the good news that the test results were excellent!

Overall I felt it was a nice, relaxing day. I know life will change after this weekend with going back to school, but I think these past two weeks laying low was a nice relaxing vacation.

No comments: