Thursday, January 3, 2008

1/3/08 Gratitude

They say that after 30 days something that you do each day becomes habit. I hope that is what happens for my daily gratitude blogging.

Today was cold; a shiver you to the bones cold. Am I grateful for that, well not so much but I am grateful that it was sunny and bright today.

* I am grateful that I was able to go and get a really short, chic haircut and color and that color can cover up all my grays.

* I am grateful that Doug and I went to lunch today and got to spend just a small amount of time together before my vacation ends.

* I am grateful that I'm still appreciating my icicle lights and snowflake decorations as much as I did the day we put them up.

* I am grateful my mom called and asked if I'd rather set sail from London or Copenhagen. :D Big cheesy grin here!

* I am grateful I'm starting to feel rejuvenated about going back to school.

No comments: